Cloud b is dedicated to helping children of all ages sleep better. Their philosophy is that every child deserves a sound night’s sleep for healthy development. Cloud B has become a trusted name with parents worldwide. Their award-winning products are developed in consultation with an Advisory Board of pediatricians and specialists with a single focus: to achieve a better, safer sleep for your child.
Sleep Sheep – Is your child having problems going to sleep? Perhaps its time to try the Sleep Sheep. The Sleep Sheep features four soothing sounds to help a child relax and calm down to get ready to sleep: heartbeat, waves, raindrops and whale songs. Children begin to relax and become sleepy as they listen to these soothing sounds. Let the Sleep Sheep create a calm environment and prepare your child for a good night of sleep.
• Four Soothing Sounds: Mother's Heartbeat, Spring Showers, Ocean Waves and Whale Songs
• Simple push-button sound selection with volume and on/off controls
• Two sleep timer options: 23 and 45 minutes
• Velcro tab to secure Sleep Sheep to the outside of a crib or bed
• The Sleep Sheep story & numbered adoption certificate
• Two AA batteries included
Ideal for newborns and up. Also, check out Sleep Sheep on the Go – Perfect for strollers and traveling!
Tranquil Turtle - Calming Lights & Soothing Sounds
The visual effects of the Tranquil Turtle are stunning. This amazing turtle projects an absolutely mesmerizing underwater light effect onto any ceiling. Set the lighting effect to move or stay still. Want a darker room? No problem easily adjust the brightness with a slide control.
While watching the water effect you have the choice of listening to a tranquil melody or the sound of ocean waves. Best of all this product is designed to help your child fall asleep and will automatically shut off after 23 minutes.
• Projects a magical underwater light effect
• Shell glows in relaxing Aquamarine color
• Plays 2 soothing sounds: Tranquil Melody & Ocean Waves
• 3 AA batteries included
• Auto shut-off after 23 minutes
• All ages