Wednesday, October 24, 2012
For those of you who aren’t familiar with Tea, here’s their story:
Founded in 2002 in San Francisco with 3 beautiful, pima cotton baby sweaters inspired by classic Asian styles and colors, they had a vision of bringing a fusion of worldwide cultures and modern design to children’s fashion.
Each season they travel to an international destination and, inspired by the beauty they discover, design a collection of unique, classic styles. The latest Tea collection is Nordic Design. Inspired by their trip last fall to Denmark, Sweden and Finland, they designed a fabulous line with bright colors, bold florals and sensational stripes.
Why the name Tea? “Tea, the drink, is shared in nearly every culture around the world. Being Tea is about experiencing life together, even when we’re not in the same place. It means taking the time to understand and honor our differences. In doing so, we become closer.”
Visit us in Southlake or Dallas and discover the world of Tea!
Monday, October 15, 2012
Orbit Baby is rolling out their Double Helix Stroller Frame!
Coming soon to BabyBliss!! With two SmartHub attachments, the Double Helix allows you to stroll with nearly all combinations of Orbit Baby seats (infant car seat, stroller seat, bassinet, and toddler car seat – sold separately). It converts from a double to an uncompromised single with a couple of clicks and 3D folds to fit in even mini car trunks.
Instead of four wheels, the Double Helix has six, with the rear two and front two wheels swiveling, and the middle two wheels acting as a pivot. The super-adjustable telescoping handlebar can be tweaked to find the exact length and angle that works for parents of any height. Instead of the usual Orbit Baby Cargo Pod, the Double Helix features a more traditional, larger basket, but better: you can access the Double Helix stroller’s basket from any angle, with zippers on the side and a convenient front access panel. But that’s not all: there’s also a parent console with two cup holders and a slot for your smartphone. And finally, the ShadePad, which not only blocks the sun for the passenger riding nearest to you, but also holds your iPad or other tablet computer!
Already have an Orbit Baby G2 Stroller? The Helix Plus Double Stroller Upgrade Kit adds a second SmartHub ring attachment, a spacious Double Helix stroller basket, a ShadePad tablet pocket, and an extendable, telescoping handlebar.
• meets CPSIA [HR4040] and ASTM F833-11
• Stroller frame made with aerospace-grade aluminum
• works with any combination of Orbit Baby seats in either position, except for toddler car seat and generation-one toddler stroller seat in rear SmartHub position
• also available: for existing Orbit Baby Stroller Frame G2 owners, the Helix Plus Double Stroller Upgrade Kit
• see individual seat’s weight rating; height limit for child in rear SmartHub position is seat height rating or 34” (86cm), whichever is shorter
• handlebar heights: 35 – 45 in (89 – 114 cm)
• width (unfolded): 24 in (61 cm)
• dimensions (folded): 32L x 19W x 15.5H in (81L x 48W x 39H cm)
• with SmartHub Attachment (double mode): 26 lbs (11.8 kg)
• without SmartHub Attachment (single mode): 19.2 lbs (8.7 kg)